- Download 249
- File Size 473.94 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date
- Last Updated
GRBL HotWire Mega 5X Application v3.2
A Windows application that works with the Arduino Mega using customized firmware ported from grbl-Mega-5X.
This is update 3.2 of the GRBL HotWire Mega 5X Application code name Cortez. It can be installed alongside the previous release you don't have to uninstall.
A ReadMe file is included in the download with installation instructions.
Here's a list of the fixes and updates.
If you do find any issues please let me know via the contact page
- A bug fixed in the Limit Switch homing that showed negative numbers when homed.
- The profile view now sizes equally
- Some g-code files didn’t display a preview
- HotWire control update
- Slice macro pre-installed for you.
- KeyBoard control U axis was missing and added extra keys to jog the towers together.
- HotWire now switches off when the Reset button is pressed ( a good safety option suggested by Bill Kleinsasser)