Modified on October 11th, 2017 at 10:49 pm
The build is almost complete the OX CNC router works and I have the home limit switches installed. Took some figuring out as I use the 2 spare wires in the RJ45 cables to send the signals back to the TB6560 driver board.
All the switches are wired in series which may sound strange but works well as Mach3 figures out which axis is moving. Makes the wiring a bit simpler. So all I need is a ground and pin 10 on the TB6560. I’ve also made a probe touch plate which uses pin 12.
Only issue I had was that because I have the Y axis motors slaved I had to set the option “Home Slave with Master Axis” on the Settings screen. Without this is just grunted and groaned.
The part below was the first test of the OX just using a piece of depron foam. Used SketchUP with the phlatboyz extension Sketckucam and it works really well.
Then I made some mounts for the dremel which cam out well and holds it very securely.